Latest Trends in 2020
When everything is available on the Google from Pin Maker to Plane maker. When Google Works with you from Fellow Worker to Your Crime Partner. So if Google is your Crime partner and SEO is the Crime. Then you Should really Care of your Crime Partner as well as make your CRIME a VIRTUE.
Here We will Discuss Some SEO trends who are going rock and roll SEO in 2020. So lets dance.
1.SNIPPET SEO- May be you have’t heard about Snippet. A snippet is a result Google shows to the user in the search results. A rich snippet shows extra information between the URL and the description. A rich snippet looks like this:
This Extra Information about your Website makes your Snippet Richer. Rich snippets are snippets that have a higher click-through rate. People like to click on rich snippets. If the click-through rate of a snippet increases, you’ll get more traffic from that search result.
2. Security of Website – You are doing a Crime then you should have a full plan for that. That’s what SEO is going to do in 2020. A full Secure website for the User. What you need for Secure Website- A HTTPS protocol. It’s important to enable HTTPS protocol for your site. HTTPS gives website users a secure connection that is both encrypted and authenticated. According to Google, HTTPS “helps prevent intruders from tampering with the communications between your websites and your users’ browsers.”
3. VOICE SEARCH ROLE IN OPTIMIZATION – All you are aware of SIRI or Alexa. May be many of you are in love with her. But SEO going to increase the role of voice in optimization. You prefer to ask the question in stead of writing. You love to talk in stead of chat. This change is imminent considering that by the year 2020 it is expected that more than 50% of all internet searches will be initiated through voice. Therefore, your content should adapt to this new trend to stand out in the current search engines.
4. ROLE OF MOBILE UX – Hey you! You Have Mobile version of your Website? NO ! Than Create it Man. Other Wise your SEO will be back in 2010. Mobile web pages are a growing trend that will get even more popular in 2020. Especially since more people around the world are obtaining smartphones as more cell phone towers are being built with better connectivity. According to a Report 88% Searches comes from Mobile. Its really Huge Man! Since more people are searching from their smartphones than from a computer, it’s important to have a mobile version for your website to reach the most amount of people interested in your product.
5. VIDEOS – OCEAN OF INFORMATION . I know you all love to See Videos. You Naughty Man! But Videos is going to be a new sky of information.Studies from Google and other organizations show that 6 /10 would rather watch online videos than television. In many ways, it seems that YouTube has now become the new TV. But how will it affect SEO – To reach more people with your videos you need to optimize it for search users. To do this, use appropriate keywords in the description and headline of your video which will guarantee that the video reaches the largest number of people who are interested in that subject.
6. CONTENT- THE KING OF SEO – All you heard this Universal Truth that CONTENT IS THE KING. So this trend also going to be in Trend list of SEOIN2020. Google Baba says that 91% content viewed less than 2 sec in 2018, this led to a $38 billion in digital ad spend wasted in 2018. This is really Serious Man. That’s why creating high-quality content is an essential element of effective SEO strategies. Users want content that is relevant, helpful, and timely—and that is what Google tends to reward with higher search engine rankings. People head to search engines with questions, and your web page needs to deliver answers.
7. Born of Block-chain – Block-chain technology is a alarming voice for the Undisputed Emperor of Digital Marketing. Block-chain Technology is going to be the New revolution in the Market. In today’s market where the data of the consumer in not quite safe, secure but also available in the market without his permission. When a person uses an app or visits a site, then the company can no longer access the data, and all the personal information remains with the consumer. Due to block-chain technology, all the personal data of consumers remain safe.
CONCLUSION- If you’re already familiar with these trends, then that’s great—it’s time to double-down on them so you can generate more targeted traffic from Google. SEO is not about just Keyword is more than IT. JAI HIND.